Okay, so its Wednesday and normally by now I would have already shared a yummy “Meatless Monday” recipe with you. However, I have been plagued with the flu and my days are all running together. This week the meal is not going to be very exciting, but I promise it still delivers in the delicious department. I am keeping things short and sweet because frankly I am tired and have not had an appetite lately.
If you didn’t get the vibe last week that I am big into asian cuisine then maybe this week will really solidify that for you. Here is a super FAST and EASY way to enjoy some delicious asian inspired food without all of the guilt and MSG.
STIR FRY – 1 Serving
8 Fresh Green Beans
1/2 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
1/2 Zucchini (diced)
2 Large Carrots (thinly sliced)
Broccoli (chopped handful)
1 Clove Garlic (minced)
2 TBS Organic Veggie Broth
1.5 tsp Olive Oil
1-2 tsp Ground Ginger
Pink Salt (to taste)
1. Warm oil in medium pan. Heat garlic in pan until tender.
2. Place all vegetables in pan, stirring well. Add in organic veggie broth.
3. Cover pan to steam vegetables roughly 7-10minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Place in a bowl and enjoy!
Not So Miso Soup – 1 Serving
1 C Veggie Broth
4 Green Onions (finely chopped)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1. Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
2. Heat until warm and enjoy.